Friday, March 09, 2007

Surprise!

They got me! At 30, I have never had a surprise party thrown for me...until now. Don't they all look quite proud of themselves?



Ms. Williams and I goofing around.


Many thanks go to Kristy for doing a great job at keeping me from discovering the big secret. And even more thanks got to her from making me a little 'Death by Chocolate' for my birthday. One of those things that is hard to make in Grenada but man did it taste good! Thank you my beautiful wife!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Kristy -- for the surprise and the special dessert! Wow, how quickly the years go by ......... Love, Mom

PS You both are going to miss your GRENCODA colleagues probably more than you even realize. Enjoy your final month!

11/3/07 4:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home