Monday, March 19, 2007

A Post for Post's Sake!

What have those crazy Canucks been up to for the last week? To be true we have been running around the island, trying to do many of those things that we love with our latest round of guests. It has been a blast but has left us with little energy or time for keeping up with our electronic journaling. As soon as I get a chance to upload a few more pictures from our camera I will do so but until then all our online voyeurs will have to make do with these.


A good view from our favourite beach, looking back at Gouyave. Black sand and no tourists.


I can almost see Trinidad. (Same beach as above just the opposite direction.)



Sometimes I can feel a bit guilty about having my cake...



...and eating it too! But for the most part I don't. It's been a blast to fulfill my practicum requirement in Grenada and as the days tick by on the calendar I find myself not wanting to leave my new found home. Guess I will just have to look forward to our little side trip to Barbados in a couple weeks. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, No Jason this is a post for our sake, not yours! Glad your having fun, don't worry there will still be snow by the time you get home to make a few snowpeople.

Lori

19/3/07 10:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home