Tuesday, March 27, 2007

More photos from R&D's visit

For lack of inspiration and desire to do something original, I'm uploading more photos from our latest visitors. Hope you enjoy.

Kelci, Erin and Andrea had fun playing together one afternoon.




Erin and Andrea watching people jump off the Seven Sisters Waterfalls


Erin, Rita and Afi (Africa), the friendly daughter of our favourite restaurateur.

Andrea and the fruit.


Erin and Andrea taking a drink from the spring.

Well that's it for today. My brain just isn't really in for a whole lot of thought. Any suggestions from you folks out there? I am at your command!

Kristy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I meant to comment, I guess I was getting carried away with flickr..... I LOVE pictures, keep posting them. That way I can transport myself to a place where there is no snow! It snowed again today, GRRRRR.

Lori

29/3/07 7:48 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks Lori, I was starting to think no one came to our blog anymore! By the way, I'm enjoying your Flickr site too...it's nice to see you and your family, even if it's just on the computer screen.

Kristy

30/3/07 8:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home