Monday, March 19, 2007

just a couple pics

Two posts in one day? Are they crazy? Probably.


The most recent Gouyave Fish Friday Festival. See the smiling faces as we try to shoehorn a Caribbean lobster into our already stuffed stomachs.


Somethings happen more quickly for children. It took about 30 seconds for our niece to go from stranger to friend with these girls.



One of the countless lizards that live in and around our house in Gouyave. This photogenic example seems to be striking a pose that says, "Here I am, don't get in my way and I will eat all the bugs in your house." Notice that he is flaring his doolap (the flap on his throat) to appear macho and impress the ladies.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the lizard picture...and what a lovely doolap it is...

Alison

19/3/07 10:09 p.m.  
Blogger Kristy Jason said...

Thanks Alison. He was posing for me like he thought he was oh so special. Jason laughs at me for taking so many lizard pictures, but I can't help it! Perhaps I'll do a series here someday.

21/3/07 9:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home