Thursday, June 22, 2006

sore shoulders

Well...Tuesday was immunization day for me. With the first round of shots done I have only one more appointment in order to protected against the tropical bugs that may be found in Grenada. It's a small step but I must say I was getting excited, sitting in the travel health nurse's office and talking about diseases found in the Caribbean. I guess that may be a little weird but discussing the medical aspects of foreign travel makes the far-off departure date seem a little more real. So I gladly put up with some mildly sore shoulders for a couple days as a reminder that Grenada is not so far away. By the way, Kristy's immunizations may be up to date but we have not confirmed that yet. If anything, she will only need a booster or two.

Currently I am processing my financial aid application for the practicum as well as registering for the course that is the practicum. Sometimes I forget that this is all for my degree and not an extended working vacation but a little homework and paperwork reminds me very quickly.

More later,
Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger Rocketman1200 said...

I got so sick from my yellow fever vaccine...and they just give you a tiny amount of the live virus! I shudder to think of how the full-blown thing would feel...

25/6/06 4:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home