Friday, May 05, 2006

Oh, how I loath moving

Well moving time is upon us. Over the past few days we have feverishly been trying to empty out our Winnipeg apartment, move into the house we're renting near Steinbach, paint the aforementioned house, and farm. Needless to say, the days have not been boring. If anyone has been trying to call us in Winnipeg, I would suggest calling Jason's cell phone from now on. We don't have a land line in our house yet, so the cell is the way to go. If you don't know that number, send me an email or leave a comment and I will let you know.

On the Grenada front, we recently received an email from GRENCODA giving us an approximate budget so that Jason can apply for extra funding from Menno Simons.

Looks like we will have a three bedroom, fully furnished house at a reasonable rate. Hmmm, three bedrooms?? I guess we will have to have lots of visitors to keep the house full. ;)
Local transport will most likely be the bus or bicycle. The estimated budget looks quite reasonable though we will have to pinch our pennies during the summer to last for a full 7 months.


kristy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for lunch sis, it was great! Lori

15/5/06 11:28 a.m.  
Blogger equichick8 said...

Hey guys,
it's great to hear what's going on in your lives this way. Miriel keeps me so busy, a phone call seems like a monumental task! I'm even multi-tasking feeding her while writing this comment...

I can't wait to see you guys this summer. I'm coming with Miriel in mid-August and staying for 3 1/2 weeks. Lawton will be joining us for the last week, ( we leave on the 4th of Sept.).

I'm so excited about this trip you guys are taking. Will you be blogging the whole way through?

I'll let you know the dates we'll be in Manitoba as soon as I get a ticket.
Talk to ya soon!

Adina

16/5/06 10:23 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time for a new post guys, I've read this one a few times already. What are you, busy or something? :) Love ya, Lori

26/5/06 10:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home