Friday, January 19, 2007

Picture Time

Here are some random pictures for your viewing pleasure. I didn't feel like writing a post today, so this is what you get!




My sister Rita sent me a package with a variety of items, and included was this beautiful painting done by my niece Erin. Thanks Erin! (We got this package almost two months after it was sent. We were waiting for our notice to arrive from the post office that it was here, but finally just went to the office to inquire. Lo and Behold, the package was there...and it had been for almost a month and a half!!! It actually only took 9 days to arrive, but for some reason we never got the notice. The day after we picked it up we received a notice from the post office telling us that this was the second notice and any packages left unclaimed after 2 months would be returned to sender.)



Jason in his frog suit
The sign he is making means everything is O.K. A thumbs up isn't recommended to use as an O.K. because it means that it is time to ascend.


Al made a new friend in Kelci. She and Al played frisbee for a long time on our porch on the morning he was due to leave. She also really enjoyed working on a puzzle with us. She often asks me if I can't bring it out again so she can work on it!



This is what happens when you take out braids that have been in for over a week. Go 80's go!


20 points for anyone who can figure out what I'm holding. (Excluding Rita and Al of course, since you already know)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I miss my new friend Kelci. I am sending along a new puzzle for Kelci with Mom and Dad. How are you feeling these days Kristy!
I was exhausted when I go home but am back in the swing of things now :)

19/1/07 6:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww, come on, let me tell.... It's a big a$$ .........

Rita

19/1/07 9:05 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it a what you call a bread fruit?

Lori

PS. Rita, watch your language! Tee-Hee :)

20/1/07 12:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home