Monday, October 30, 2006

A Poll

Poll for our visitors

Kristy and I have been wondering what our regular visitors to our blog feel about the types of blog entries we have been leaving. So we are taking a very informal poll of the general feeling out there in cyberspace. Would you, as cyber voyeurs, like to read more detailed accounts of our goings-on, less detailed and more and more concise postings or just put up more pictures?

Just email us or comment on the blog, we can take criticism very well and would like to produce a blog that everyone enjoys. So let us have it.

Jason

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful Blog! Thanks for posting often. I love the detail keep it up! I think about you often especially now that we have all this snow!
Your Cousin,

30/10/06 9:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff Jason, would love to hear what Kristy has to say.

30/10/06 10:33 p.m.  
Blogger equichick8 said...

I vote for more pictures too, otherwise thanks for posting often...
sorry I don't comment often...

Kristy, I wish I was there sharing a mango with you.
adina

3/11/06 12:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home